Easter is a time for celebration but it doesn’t have to be ALL about the CHOCOLATE.
Make Easter about what YOU DO instead of what YOU EAT
Make it a family day and do something fun together
- Go fishing
- Make a day of it and head out into nature (hiking, swimming etc)
- Make it a craft day
- Movie marathon (have fun at home or head to the cinema)
- NON –Chocolate Easter Hunt, finding toys, books, special messages from loved ones near and far
- Use brightly coloured plastic eggs that open up (buy from craft shops like Spotlight), place a gold coin inside each egg with a little fluffy chicken.
- Have a fun cooking day in the kitchen with the kids
Non Food Ideas
- Winter Pyjamas or a pair of slippers
- Toys, Books
- Easter dress ups like bunny ears and tail
- Movie Tickets
Easter Craft activities
- Themed colouring pages
- Eggs cups to paint
- Themed craft activities, balloon animals, cardboard rabbits, Sugar String Balloon Eggs, let your imagination run wild
However if you are on the hunt for Recipe Ideas then you’ve come to the right place…
You will LOVE ASDHL’s “Easter with Ease” eCookBook
- Do you or your loved ones have food allergies or sensitivities?...
- Do you dread Easter because it’s usually all about food?...
- Do you need ideas, solutions to support special diets?
- Want to learn how to provide healthy, yummy Easter treats?
ASD Healthy Life “Easter with Ease” eCookBook is full of fun filled ideas for the whole family.
- Learn exciting new ways to fuel your body with easy Gluten Free / Dairy Free / Sugar Free & Paleo healthy choices… THAT THE KIDS and big kids WILL LOVE!
- Need ideas for Low Salicylate & Amines too, well you’re in luck, ASDHL have you covered.
- 27 Pages full of tips, ideas, and strategies
- Just $4.95 - send us an email to order your copy now.
Remember... we're here to help. ASDHL - founded by a Professional with first-hand experience. You’re not alone.